ERLAS - The Idea
ERLAS is one of the leading high-tech companies in the field of precise machining and processing of metallic materials by means of laser beam. Subsequently these materials can be processed to complete assemblies.
ERLAS develops laser technologies, builds laser systems and produces series parts in two own facilities, at its headquarters in Erlangen, Germany and in Amurrio, Spain.
ERLAS combines development, machine construction and contract production.
The ERLAS technologies are:
- laser beam welding of small and large assemblies
- laser beam cutting of both two dimensional and complex three-dimensional contours
- laser beam hardening of surfaces
- laser beam cladding for wear-resistant coatings
- laser beam marking and graving for labeling, decoration and advertising
- laser beam brazing of steel sheet
- laser beam drilling of small functional holes